Rexa Inc. is an industry leader in actuator design and technology. We are a major international supplier of control valve actuators and damper drives. Headquartered in West Bridgewater, MA, we have 145 employees.
We are looking for an experienced Machinist to join our West Bridgewater team. This person will machine parts through professional utilization of various N.C. machine tools and related equipment. These parts are used to build actuators and valves.
- At least 2 years experience with operating CNC milling machines
- High School diploma or GED required. Trade or Technical School preferred
- General shop math skills are required.
- Ability to set up and operate CNC machining equipment, while minimizing down time.
- Ability to work from and interpret, blue prints, sketches and verbally communicated requirements.
- Ability to read and use measuring instruments, such as vernier calipers, micrometers, bore micrometers, with a full knowledge of their application.
- Must be able to stand 80% of the time
We offer full benefits, competitive pay, and a people centric culture.
Rexa is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer