Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 plus years of woodworking experience.
- Ability to use a tape measure, nails guns, and power equipment a must
- Ability to follow guidelines
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn how to complete export paperwork and to use UPS online and Federal Express.
- Ability to drive a fork truck a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; kneel, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is not frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]