Rexa Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to build crates and prepare equipment for shipment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 plus years woodworking experience.
* Ability to use tape measure, nails guns, and power equipment a must
* Ability to follow guidelines
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to learn how to complete export paperwork and to use UPS online and Federal Express.
* Ability to drive a fork truck a plus
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; kneel, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is not frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled