Electronic Assembly Inspector
Inspects quality and functionality of units produced by the department. Applies programs created by Engineering onto drives & PCU boards. Assists in other areas as needed.
- Utilizing drawings, visually and functionally tests all items built by assemblers.
- Applies programming related to a given assembly;
- Includes programming of CPU boards, motor drivers, Fieldbus boards and Hart boards
- May do prep work and parts orders
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience working with electrical equipment
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in using hand tools
- Ability to perceive color differences (wires)
- Basic computer skills
- Standing 50%
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to electricity 100%
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]