REXA’s focus to exceeding customer expectations is a key distinguishing factor. Our Field Service team is dedicated to delivering on-site service support for Rexa electro-hydraulic actuators throughout their operating life – from installation and commissioning, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, to repair of damaged equipment.
This is a salary, non-exempt position. Our Field Service Technicians get paid at least 40 hours regardless of actual number of hours on assignment during any given week, and are eligible for overtime pay for any hours worked over 40. They also get a Company vehicle, cell phone, credit card and laptop.
- Perform on-site installation and start up training and assistance.
- Conduct on-site/in-house troubleshooting, repair, modification and upgrade for all products.
- Distribute service report to local sales representative and factory personnel.
- Complete reports of site service and expenses within ten days of job completion.
- Complete reports of shop repairs within 2 days of job completion
- Communicate troubleshooting and repair information by phone/e-mail.
- Arrange timely shipment of repair parts as needed.
- Maintain a customer and technical database for service and monitor trends and write service reports. call 24 hours a day while on active duty.
- Provide analysis reports to assist quality department in identifying root cause for electrical hydraulic failures.
- Certificate in Instrumentation & Electrical Technology and minimum of 2 years industrial process experience.
- Understanding of electric hydraulic systems, fluid flow and industrial applications.
- Must possess ability to troubleshoot hydraulic components.
- Ability to use hand tools and test equipment.(ex.VOM, Megger)
- Ability to understand IOM/TS&R manuals for referencing of parameters, options, component specification, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work independently, and under difficult conditions.
- Excellent communication and organization skills; verbal and written.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite to ensure accurate and complete reporting.
- Ability to reference parts lookup and pricing in our ERP system.
- Must be available to make arrangements and travel on short notice, both domestic and internationally.
- Must be able to be on call 24 hours a day while on active duty (normally two separate months per year).
- Must have ability to travel for extended periods of time.
Applicant will be subject to pre-employment drug screen and criminal background investigation. Incumbent will be subject to random drug screening.
We offer an extensive hands-on training program as well as competitive pay and full benefits; including health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick time and 401K with a generous company match. For more information, please see the About Rexa section of our website – www.rexa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled