Field Service Technician – Midwest
- Conducts on-site installation and startup assistance
- Performs on-site/in-house troubleshooting, repair, modification and upgrade for our basic products.
- Distributes service report to local sales representative and factory personnel.
- Completes site service and shop repairs reports
- Communicates troubleshooting and repair information by phone/e-mail.
- Arranges timely shipment of repair parts as needed.
- Maintains a customer and technical database for service and monitor trends and writes service reports
- Provide analysis reports to assist the quality department in identifying a root cause for electrical/hydraulic failures.
- Ability to understand electrical and hydraulic systems, fluid flow and industrial applications
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot hydraulic components, 4-20mA control systems strong
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- Ability to read electrical/hydraulic schematics and use hand tools and test equipment
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite to ensure accurate and complete reporting. Experience with Apple iPad is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, and under difficult conditions
- Excellent communication and organization skills; verbal and written
- Must have the ability to travel for extended periods of time and be available to make arrangements and travel on short notice, both domestic and internationally.
- Must be able to be on call 24 hours a day while on active duty (normally two separate months out of the year).
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]