Final Assembler III
The purpose of this job is to build all units from basic to complex, including accumulators, accumulator skids, mount and calibration of valves up 60”, and HPU units.
- Assembles complex units:
- Lays out job
- Reviews inspection sheet and outline drawings
- Confirms all fail direction on accumulators and flow direction on valves, including plumbing of tubing
- Build units as required:
- Plums accordingly to hydraulic layout including solenoids, hand pumps, reservoirs, shut offs and flow restricting valves
- Wires to electrical assemblies
- Bleeds and purges air /set unit to cycle
- Performs visual inspection and gets unit ready for final inspection
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 5 years experience assembling valve actuators or similar devices
Knowledge and Skills
- Basic to moderate mechanical ability
- Experience with forklifts and overhead cranes
- Ability to use hand tools
- Standing 95%
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]