We are seeking an experienced Assembler to join our Final Assembly team. The incumbent will build complex assemblies and must be able to read and understand outline drawings, hydraulic plumbing schematics, and bend and route hydraulic tubing.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong mechanical ability with high competence in using mechanic hand tools
- Hydraulic background strongly preferred
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and decipher wire colors
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers tape measure
- Ability to use power tools such as cutoff saws, drills, belt sanders, etc.
We offer competitive pay and full benefits; including health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick time and 401K with a generous company match.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]