Final Assembly Inspector
We are currently looking for an experienced Inspector to complete final inspection and testing of units.
- Inspects complete mechanical/hydraulic systems utilizing standard procedure; includes advanced testing of complex configurations.
- Reviews overall mechanical construction.
- Troubleshoots electrical system.
- Completes advanced testing reports and inspection paperwork.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required; Associate Degree in related field or certificate from technical school highly preferred.
- At least 5 years experience inspecting hydraulic systems.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of test equipment such as digital multimeter (DMM) signal generators, data loggers & o-scope.
- Basic to moderate electro-mechanical ability.
- Ability to read electrical/mechanical diagrams, spec sheets, and outline drawings.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to use computer to review data, create labels & tags.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully complete multiple tasks within established and changing deadlines.
- Standing 95%
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]