Human Resources Generalist
Rexa is a leading manufacturer of electro-hydraulic automation equipment that relies on the commitment and empowerment of its employees to make our strategy happen. As such, one of the tenets of the HR department’s mission is to create, encourage, and maintain an environment that supports, develops, and sustains the well-being of all our employees.
We are looking to expand our department with an experienced HR Generalist. The incumbent will perform a variety of administrative and human resources functions, including but not limited to, benefit administration, new hire orientation, maintaining employee records, employee relations, and recruitment.
In addition to having the functional experience, the ideal candidate is driven to grow in the HR field. The position can be part time (at least 20 hrs.) or full time.
- Conducts full life cycle recruitment efforts for hourly employees
- Performs pre-employment activities for new hires
- On-boards new employees
- Maintains employee records ensuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality
- Handles light employee relations matters
- Manages leave requests and administration
- Handles termination processes including meetings, separation letters, employee questions
- Administers benefit plans; including management of open enrollment process and processing of vendor invoices.
- Assists HR Director with performance review process, employee training, employee recognition program, and HR projects
- Acts as back up for payroll processing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources; manufacturing environment preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional certification a plus.
- Strong understanding of employee benefits
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize duties and have excellent time management
Office environment with some exposure to manufacturing activity. Minimal travel may be required.
Rexa is an essential business so we have stayed open during the pandemic. Our office employees currently work remotely part of the week. The position requires one day in the office each week; we are flexible on schedule.
We offer competitive pay and full benefits; including health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick time and 401K with a generous company match.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]