- At least 5 years experience machining parts via manual machines (Lathe, Bridgeport).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong shop math skills are required.
- Ability to set up and operate conventional machining equipment, while minimizing down time.
- Demonstrated ability to work from and interpret, blue prints, sketches and verbally communicated requirements.
- Ability to read and use measuring instruments, such as vernier calipers, micrometers, and bore micrometers with a full knowledge of their application.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]