Supports the marketing department to ensure that daily marketing duties are completed, and urgent matters are attended to. The primary focus of the role is to maintain literature, promotional material inventory, product demos and handle trade show logistics.
Promotional Marketing Material Inventory:
- Maintain promotional marketing material inventory levels and order new stock as needed, staying within budget defined by Marketing Manager.
- Determine necessary inventory levels based on trade show schedule, demo trailer and other sales team activities.
- Organize promotional item storage closet with item sizes and descriptions clearly labeled.
- Work with Graphic Designer to identify best logo placement, color and/or size for each promo item.
- Get feedback from Sales & Marketing team on effectiveness and perceived value of existing promotional materials. Replace with new items as needed.
- Arrange promo item shipments to trade shows, REXA sales team and reps as needed.
Print Literature Inventory:
- Maintains and tracks print literature inventory and distribution.
- Review literature inventory in advance of tradeshows to ensure required stock is available.
- Work with Graphic Designer
- Arrange literature shipments to trade shows, REXA sales team and reps as needed.
Trade Show Logistics, Exhibit Material & Support:
- Register exhibit space for each show on the trade show list as confirmed by Marketing Manager.
- Register REXA employees who plan to attend as booth staff.
- Order on-site show services: electrical hook up, carpeting, tables, chairs A/V equipment, lead retrieval etc..)
- Prepare exhibit materials for shipment: booth backdrop, product demos, promo items and literature.
- Arrange freight transport to and from show facility.
- Track whereabouts and delivery status of exhibit materials while shipping to and from the factory.
- Evaluate exhibit materials on return to ensure all parts are accounted for and in working condition.
- Work with marketing team to replace damaged or outdated materials as needed.
Marketing and Sales Product Demos:
- Maintain inventory list of product demos used for marketing/sales activities.
- Inspect and test each demo prior to shipment to any event to ensure good working condition.
- Evaluate demos on return to factory to check for missing parts and/or incorrect repacking.
- Work with Aftermarket Service to update aging demos as needed. This includes mechanical components as well as firmware.
- Organize demo storage and cases with clear labels and a designated place for each.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Interest in technical product marketing, automation or industrial process control environments highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines and to change projects upon immediate demand while keeping touch with primary, secondary, and tertiary requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required. Experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Experience with customer relationship management programs is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled