Rexa is looking for a Marketing Supervisor to join our growing team. In this new role, you will work with the Marketing team to develop, evaluate and/or modify promotional marketing materials and technical literature. You will be accountable for all marketing communications across external and internal channels: (website, email, social media, newsletter, publishers, tradeshows) and for all written REXA marketing communication and web activity. The desire to work with technical products will be important to be successful in this role.
Copywriting Marketing Material:
- Work with Marketing Manager & Industry Managers to develop new material for target applications in core markets. (Ex. industry catalogs, installation success stories, application spotlights etc.)
- Work with Marketing & Product Manager to create product-based sales/marketing material and revise existing materials as needed. (Ex. Product bulletins, flyers
- Write field communications promoting product improvements, availability, pricing, lead time, scheduled training classes and company other announcements.
- Creates or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of all marketing materials.
- Write and edit technical documents including installation/operation and troubleshoot manuals, user guides, technical product memos.
- Work with Marketing Manager and Engineering to determine engineering change notice impacts on published technical literature and revise accordingly. (Ex. installation, operation and troubleshoot manuals, technical and product memos)
- Meets with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
Website & social media:
- Identify required web content changes related to events, document revisions, new product development or engineering change notices.
- Guide Marketing Assistant to post new content on website and social media platforms
- Works with Graphic Designer to ensure all web and social media pictures and support graphics are edited to best represent REXA products and services.
- Provide quarterly report on website and social media analytics (ex. site visits, bounce rate, follower count, engagement rate etc.)
- Review web page search engine optimization grades and stay up to date with latest SEO strategies. Implement changes as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication and at least 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with technical products required; experience in industrial valve, actuator, flow controls or related industries is preferred.
- Competency with Microsoft based software
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software a plus
- Strong capability to comprehend technical information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Above average organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (verbal & written).
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
We are a small, successful company with a casual, people centric culture. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- 401K with company match
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled