We are currently looking for an Engineer to work in our Production Engineering department. The incumbent will design, layout and package electrical control panels as well as develop, design, and improve new and existing actuator designs to meet customers’ specifications. This a great opportunity for a recent graduate with internship experience.
- Completes development for the designated products including, but not limited to, design, bill of materials, envelope drawings, control panel layout and packaging; meeting customer’s specified performance criteria, special customer considerations, all in accordance with standard operating procedures and the product delivery process.
- Interfaces with Manufacturing to assist in the assembly and manufacturing processes for new products.
- Provides technical expertise to quality, sales and service departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-3 years’ experience working as a Product Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to apply academic and other engineering principles in the development of actuator components.
- Must be a hands-on engineer.
- Ability to select and qualify components such as motors, limit switches, relays, motor amplifiers and controls.
- Experience using Solidworks preferred; AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT helpful.
- Familiarity with industrial control system standards preferred.
- Experience with an MRP system is a plus. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with automation, robotics or motion control systems is a big plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to be able to fully participate in the applications process, please contact [email protected]