REXA is a manufacturer of control valve actuators and damper drives. As a growing company, Rexa employs 145 employees in two locations. We are looking for someone to join our West Bridgewater team in our Shipping department. This person will work with others to package/crate product to be shipped to our customers and vendors.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• 2 plus years woodworking experience.
• Ability to complete export paperwork, and to learn using UPS online and Federal Express
• Ability to use tape measure, nails guns, and power equipment a must
• Ability to follow guidelines
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to drive a fork truck a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; kneel, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is not frequently required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Rexa offers full benefits, including health insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401K with a generous company match.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer