Why Choose REXA for Midstream Applications?
REXA Electraulic™ Actuation is widely used throughout the midstream liquid pipeline industry. Flexibility in pipeline operation requires frequent changes in flow rates and delivery sites. Both linear and rotary valves, from the smallest to the largest, are applicable. Accurate and reliable pressure control is essential to prevent pressure excursions resulting in line shutdowns. The high resolution and immediate response of REXA actuators is ideal for these critical applications. When it absolutely has to work, you can rely on REXA!
- Accurate and repeatable positioning with minimal dead-time (<70ms)
- Large thrust or torque outputs
- Fail-safe capable (spring or accumulator)
- Eliminate routine oil maintenance
- 100% modulating duty cycle – no limitation on motor starts and stops
- Efficient power consumption – the motor only operates to change position