REXA Xpac Series 3 Linear Actuators provide rigid hydraulic stability and immediate signal response with no oil-based maintenance. They are designed for the toughest process control applications where efficiency, reliability, safety and plant uptime matter most. Click the links below to learn how OUR unique approach to actuation is the ideal solution for YOUR most challenging application.
- Simple user-friendly calibration
- Low power consumption
- Fail-safe capable
- Environmental rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
- Hazardous area rated: CSA/ATEX/IEC
- Thrusts from 2,000 to 275,000 lbf (8896 to 1,223,260 N)
- Strokes from 2 to 120 in (50-305 cm)
- Low and high temperature configurations available
Electraulic™ Power Module
The key components of the Power Module include a 100% duty cycle motor, bi-directional gear pump, and Flow Matching Valves. This simple and compact design features a closed-loop, positive pressure hydraulic system which eliminates the need for active reservoirs and filters.
Display and Keypad
Simple, user-friendly push-button calibration. Displays mode of operation, current position, diagnostic warnings, and diagnostic alarms. A real-time clock provides event time and date stamping.
Provided as standard equipment, these color-coded pressure gauges are helpful with troubleshooting should a problem arise. The gauges connect to a manifold with internal valves which isolate the gauges during normal operation ensuring high reliability.
An integral bypass is provided to equalize pressure on each side of the cylinder for use during installation and commissioning.
Oil Level Indicator
The expansion chamber includes a large spring loaded volume indicator. Stainless steel material and an environmental seal ensure smooth operation. A “dip stick” style gauge eliminates guess work to ensure proper oil levels.
Other Features and Configurations
- Graphical User InterfaceNick Lalos2019-07-17T11:54:03-04:00
Graphical User Interface
- Partial Stroke TestingNick Lalos2022-02-23T10:32:06-05:00
Partial Stroke Testing
- Surge ControlNick Lalos2019-07-17T12:05:54-04:00
- Booster PumpsNick Lalos2019-07-17T12:10:49-04:00
- Redundancy ConstructionNick Lalos2020-02-27T10:32:21-05:00
- Valve Seat Load IndicationNick Lalos2019-07-17T13:47:56-04:00
Valve Seat Load Indication
- Fail-Safe CapableNick Lalos2021-06-23T08:44:03-04:00
- Manual OverridesNick Lalos2022-02-23T14:09:33-05:00
- Product UpgradeNick Lalos2019-07-18T14:16:47-04:00