Process flow control is becoming an ever increasing concern in the water and wastewater industry. Budgets are tightening, resulting in a greater need for reliable equipment with a low cost of ownership. At the same time, treatment standards are becoming tighter, emphasizing the need to improve process efficiency during different stages of treatment. For these reasons, dependable and accurate flow control is a growing demand. Actuator performance and reliability are critical to these efforts and has often been overlooked.
Throughout the market, it is common to encounter certain valves or gates that cause headaches for treatment plant operations. Typically, these are the critical valves and gates that either cannot exhibit failures or need to modulate. For these applications, REXA Linear and Rotary Actuators can provide reliable and accurate operation over a long period of time with virtually no maintenance costs.
- Superior modulating control capabilities
- Five-year product warranty
- Expected ten-year maintenance-free cycles
- Low power consumption (120-240 VAC, single-phase power)
- No size or speed limitations
- Fail-in-place, open or closed
- Custom-engineered to each application
- 100% made in the USA