Why Choose REXA for Downstream Applications?
Refineries and petrochemical plants require key metrics such as process up-time, unit availability and plant safety to achieve their goals. When considering the actuation needs in downstream applications, quick response, accurate positioning and repeatable control are critical. Luckily, REXA Electraulic™ Actuators are the perfect fit for these critical applications.
Our actuators provide the power, speed and performance of hydraulics without routine oil maintenance. REXA actuators are a closed-loop, positive pressure, sealed design and do not require an external reservoir or oil filtration system. This unique and inherently clean approach to hydraulics provides years of trouble-free operation, avoids unplanned shutdowns and maximizes plant throughput.
- Accurate and repeatable positioning
- Immediate signal response (minimal deadtime)
- 100% modulating duty cycle
- Large thrust or torque outputs
- Fail-safe capable (spring or accumulator)
- REXA customizes adaption hardware to fit any valve, damper or turbomachinery application.
Check out some of our featured applications below for the Downstream industry to learn more!